Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema Salsa

• 19-04-2009 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

If any of you like to go to the cinema, you may have seen the nachos, salsa and cheesy sauce - also jalapenos to add to the spice.

In my local cinema the salsa is nice.
    I usually buy Doritoes HOT salsa when im watching films at home this stuff is class, i find this is the best. I've tried El Tiquito (spelling) salsa - too tomatoey, Old El Paso - also too tomatoey, Tesco - nice enough, its nearly like the Doritoes 1 and have the price.

I would like to know how to make the Doritoes dip. Ive tried using youtube recipies for salsa and still cant get it right, it always tastes alot of tomatoes and not of peppery spice stuff.

Does anyone know how to make such a salsa to cater for my needs, of point me to somewhere that i cant get it cheap, possibly in bulk. In the shops it costs around £1.80 per 326g jar.

Advertisement