Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GIGS for powerful bands

Options
  • 19-04-2009 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Easy all,

Cheeeeesey...

I'm the screamer in a dublin based BALLS OUT Hard Rock band and we're looking for 2 (possibly 3) bands to gig with, I'm gonna be organizing 1 or 2 in Dublin City Centre then booking a tour around the bigger cities in Ireland (possibly UK)

If you think you're band's up to it PM me back, don't worry if you don't have a demo/album/ep- i'm willing to travel to your rehearsal space to have a listen- if you do have a CD or trax even better.

Looking forward to it, gonna be EPIC

Cheers

-S
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

hey man, if you're interested in considering my band, get back to me with details.

we have an album coming out in the next month, some songs up on www.myspace.com/wishboneband, and for a taste of how we sound live, we're playing in Slatterys in Rathmines on Saturday night!

Advertisement