Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paintballing in Leitrim

• 19-04-2009 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

hi all,

for those of you looking for things to do in leitrim this will be opening on the May Bank Holiday ..... paintballing in battlebridge (below leitrim village). here is the link to the website http://www.battlebridgepaintball.ie/index.html

know about this as my brother is working on it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

is that in the woods where the old landlords house is on the right ,heading from leitrim to beirnes,or is it further on

thanks
    conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Best of luck with this, hope it goes well, it'll be a great addition to the activities on offer in the locality, might head down myself over the summer!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Brilliant:) Handier now than having to go to Letterkenny. Hope it's a success.

How far roughly is Leitrim village from Sligo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Think it's about 30mins drive, not 100% sure though!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Nice one..will certainly get a bunch of the lads and make a day of it out.

A half day is €40 per person which doesn't seem too bad and you have to be over 17.Wonder how strict they are on that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

ya sorry i forgot to say BEST OF LUCK to all in the new venture, i will be booking soon aswell

and from sligo is between 30-40 mins best avoid carrick and come off the n4 for cotehall just after boyle and head over to battlebridge that way,

or you could come trough soey, geevagh,ballyfarnon, and keep right in keadue that will bring you straight to battlebridge

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭tregan

hi all,

don't know where exactly it is, guess it's signposted conor. and leitrim lad answered the question how far it is from sligo and his suggestion of avoiding carrick is a good one .... hope ye enjoy if ye go .... i hope to go myself at some stage. DH is going to a stag there so he can tell me all about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

tregan wrote: »
    hi all,

don't know where exactly it is, guess it's signposted conor. and leitrim lad answered the question how far it is from sligo and his suggestion of avoiding carrick is a good one .... hope ye enjoy if ye go .... i hope to go myself at some stage. DH is going to a stag there so he can tell me all about it

Was talking to a lad last night and this came up. Directions as follows.
    From leitrim Village, go on out to Beirnes of Battle Bridge, take a left and its about a mile over the road. He wasn't sure if was finished though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

sounds like fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭tregan

tregan wrote: »
    hi all,

this will be opening on the May Bank Holiday .....

know about this as my brother is working on it

think they are still planning to have it open then, spoke to brother at the weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Best of luck to all involved. Nice to see someone spot an opening in the market and undertaking a venture wehn most are retreating into their shells.

Advertisement