Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone done AIT Part time pharmacy technician course?

Options
  • 19-04-2009 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Just looking to get some feedback from anyone who's done this course. Is it any good? Anyone travelled form Dublin? How long is the drive? Any feedback would be great, or anyone working as a technician, what's it like? Planning to train in September. Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Hi Dagar,

Have you got any more information on this course or did you hear from anyone planning on doing it... or that has done it already?

My Girlfriend has been considering it but would like to research it a little more first.

iRock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dagar

Hi iRock,

No havnt had a single reply yet. I looked up info on it around a year ago and i remember one lady had written that it was great & well worth travelling the distance. Ill keep you posted!:)

Dee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Cool, please do!

Advertisement