Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetarian Food Donegal

Options
  • 19-04-2009 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Following on from the the best restaurant in Letterkenny Thread, were is the best vegetarian food in Donegal served. There seems to be the usual dishes to suit vegei's in most places but it's the same old stuff on most menus. Am looking for a restaurant that really does make an effort to cater for vegetarians. Any help/thoughts would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

dont think there are any (being veggie myself) cant remember being anywhere that makes an effort for veggies in 12 years of being here. your lucky if your vegetable soup is made with veggie stock tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bligh

dont think there are any (being veggie myself) cant remember being anywhere that makes an effort for veggies in 12 years of being here. your lucky if your vegetable soup is made with veggie stock tbh.

It seems like your right, am not vegi but a friend of mind is and was hoping that I could find a nice place that would offer a better choice of dishes
    Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

my favourite is the italian in donegal town but then i love their pizza's (and i live here)

Advertisement