Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What should I do?

• 19-04-2009 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

hi heres my prob
    Ive been seeing this girl for four months now. Im very very in love with her. I'd do anything for her, yeah that kind of love. Ive been in relationships refore long ones and short and when they ended I really couldnt care less tbh. Shes different anyone would be lucky to know her then alone love her.
    She has told me in the past that she tends to push people away and not let them get to close.
    I know she loves me and I know shes afraid of getting hurt. But I could never hurt her. I love everything about her from her smell to her accent, and could never want anything more then to make her happy.
    now the thing is she has started trying to push me away telling me I should find a nice girl, that she isnt ready, (i dont believe that) I know she scared.
    Qustion what should I do? I cant give her up nor do I want to. any help would be grand thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I guess she's just finding things intense ... probably doesn't want to fall for you too much in case she gets hurt.

My advice would be to try and make her as comfortable as possible - show you care without being TOO over the top!

Be affectionate, be caring, make sure you spend time with her, doing things you both enjoy. Make her feel special!

I'd also say that you should make sure she has plenty of time for herself and for her friends too.
    That way, you'll both have space to breathe in the relationship and you'll appreciate the time you spend together so much more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

She might well not be ready

Don't be pushy is your best chance. If she says its over don't beg, that'll be horrifically unattractive to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭cafecolour

Just seconding what other posters have said - be very careful not to seem like your smothering her, and don't force her to open up. Just be steady, consistent, and there for her, and let yourself grow on her.

Advertisement