Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

olympic training plan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭MrCreosote

I think it does a little. What about converting the 60min walks to a shorter run or making one of the shorter cycles a brick session? Or do they have a plan for people to specifically improve their run times?

I followed one of those specific plans for cycle times myself. Didn't improve my cycle times at all, but I found the runs much easier and did get some time off there.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭ladytri

Ye, really can't imagine going for an hour long walk! I'm a bit of a lazy so and so sometimes so like the idea of having a set programme to motivate myself, then crossing off the sessions as I do them would give me great joy! ...Maybe I'll just stick to my own made up plan.

Advertisement