Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with assignment.

Options
  • 19-04-2009 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine has a college problem hes having trouble with and asked me to put it up here to get a hand with. If thats against any forum rules, I completely apologise. Anyway, I dont want to throw it up here in case a lecturer of his reads it and takes action against him, so if you could PM me, thatd be great, its just a basic algorithmic problem set.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I'm sorry but it is the worst way a thread could have started in this forum. Evil Phil will be around shortly!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055012835

Not a hope you will get help from here unless the friend comes on and posts his attempts at the assignment.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Arctic89

Sorry, my bad.

I dont have any knowledge of programming or want to learn to code, my friend doesnt have a boards.ie account and wont set one up for some reason, so I said I'd help him out by asking for help here. I'll see if I can get him to put up his attempts but as far as I know, he hasnt the first clue with it.

My apologies again, didnt mean to offend anyone.

Advertisement