Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of yourself in your loadout/in the field(Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

smashing jelly beans they were too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Cracking pictures Puding And MerryDespot!

Something very "real" looking about your pic Despot.

What make is that dragnov Puding? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Swiftblade - that's Dex's skill with the camera, nothing to do with me! I like the one with me doing a prairie dog behind the mound...

And for going the extra distance to put together the proper loadout, Puding is yer only man - as ever!

Swiftblade - that's Dex's skill with the camera, nothing to do with me! I like the one with me doing a prairie dog behind the mound...

And for going the extra distance to put together the proper loadout, Puding is yer only man - as ever!

Where did you get the OD BDU's ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

It's an OD flight suit - got it from Audie Murphy when I bought the IBH helmet (in the pic) he was selling last week. Happy coincidence as I was about to order one when I nabbed the helmet and he happened to have one he was selling - total win!
    Wasn't too sure about using the flight suit at first - but it's light, breathable and dries very quickly. That said, I was getting called a number of top gun related comedy names for a while on Sunday.

• Advertisement

I have to say it actualy looks good. :) A nice change from the usual camo you see.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

swiftblade wrote: »
    Cracking pictures Puding And MerryDespot!

Something very "real" looking about your pic Despot.

What make is that dragnov Puding? :)

it is just the a&k svd tarted up a little, added the acm wood stock refinished and added some detail to the stock handguard to make it look more like the real polymer version

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

That said, I was getting called a number of top gun related comedy names for a while on Sunday.

I had intended on getting the proper flight suit used by F14 pilots, and the actual helmet, and detailing it to be on the same carrier assignment as that in Top Gun. The helmet is going to cost €460. It's going to be excellent if I ever finish it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

MerryDespot.......tut....tut......:D:D

Masada without PMAGS :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Haha just messin, wish I had one of those!! Had the A&K for a while but its like a Macdonalds toy compared to that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

@Stealthirl: Dude, All I can see is a pair of hands and a ciggie! wtf! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

SgtBob wrote: »
    @Stealthirl: Dude, All I can see is a pair of hands and a ciggie! wtf! :p

should have seen the entrance i made via a small forest :D
    scared the life out of a few guests

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

Hey stone whats the name and where did you get the padded belt. and why helikon MARPAT , i dont think it comes near to the issue gear, but its a good copy as ive checked it out . great loadout mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Thats a good pic richie, plenty of them were taken yesterday. That was actually before the first game thats why lads didnt have there masks on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Thats a good pic richie, plenty of them were taken yesterday. That was actually before the first game thats why lads didnt have there masks on!

of course yeah before game :eek: and I can't take credit for the pic it was another lad at the site that took it but its a nice picture and a great site:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

nice picture rickie, i look forward to seeing some more, from what i've seen of the site it looks great with a lot of potential, was rather annoyed i could need get to the opening game this weekend

Puding wrote: »
    nice picture rickie, i look forward to seeing some more, from what i've seen of the site it looks great with a lot of potential, was rather annoyed i could need get to the opening game this weekend

Its an amazing site loads of action everywhere, last game of capture the flag was mad just constant gunfire :D And when it got dark only some of the lights were turned on so lots of nice dark places to hide :p

Its really a great site you should try it out was even better with nearly 50 people there

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

richieffff wrote: »
    39676258.jpg

Is that Tony Robinson on the left??? ;)

Is that Tony Robinson on the left??? ;)

Very nice :pac: No Jamie Malone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Taken at L.A.C
    Really like this pic
    183493_193313717359158_100000415932408_613680_4623452_n.jpg

My Clever tactics to deplete the enemy ammo supplies :D :rolleyes:
    I'd dropped all my gear at this stage as my aeg had stopped working and i was using John Mcs shotgun :D
    183153_193313870692476_100000415932408_613686_6350106_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

Lefty what make are your glasses? And where did you get them.

they look very comfortable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Bollé Trackers from Thermo :P
    But you can buy them from Hobby Airsoft and ARCO Safety.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Had a delivery attempt note from Posty today, should be all the kit I ordered from Flecktarn, will throw up pictures later this evening, cant wait to get my hands on it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Someone's looking chuffed.... coughDerekcough :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

the doc them eye protection is bad ass,were would ya get it from?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

the doc them eye protection is bad ass,were would ya get it from?

Bitter ends

Not sure of the website they are years old, some guy makes them custom in Italy.

I got the strapped version so band goes over the head, so annoying , I'm looking into grabbing a set of simple glasses that has the mesh.

Might order from himself again, or might grab a set of those bolles that hobbyairsoft do

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

OzCam wrote: »
    Image copyright (c) Scott Chalmers Photography and National Airsoft Girls.
    Do not repost without prior written permission.

185840__1450989_n.jpg
    Gemma, Kimberley, Christina & Lizzie
    Ambush Airsoft, Southampton, 26-Feb-2011

Sorry about the Magpul at the back (not period-appropriate). The photo was taken before I spotted it.

Am I the only one who thinks, as good as that image is (multiple period errors excluded), it has little to do with airsoft? Swap just their uniforms for the latest Abercrombie and Fitch range and you've got a fashion shot.
    It's a good, technical shot from a talented photographer, but the context just seems lost in the polish. Something I've noticed with a lot of their publicity photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Bullets that is class.

Nice one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Its Darth Phoenix's van! Made it into the Limerick Paddy's parade and the jammy dude got an interview on radio too!

Could imagine doing an A-Team scene with the sliding door or back doors open if there were Ruger Mini-14's in airsoft (with Chrome barrels) could have a mad laugh driving up a skirmish field with guns blazing,
    bodies spring boarded into mid-air and mysteriously nobody getting hurt.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

bullets wrote: »
    Its Darth Phoenix's van! Made it into the Limerick Paddy's parade and the jammy dude got an interview on radio too!

Could imagine doing an A-Team scene with the sliding door or back doors open if there were Ruger Mini-14's in airsoft (with Chrome barrels) could have a mad laugh driving up a skirmish field with guns blazing,
    bodies spring boarded into mid-air and mysteriously nobody getting hurt.

~B

Thats gonna happen sooner than you think Bullets.......for a pisstake video :cool::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Thats gonna happen sooner than you think Bullets.......for a pisstake video :cool::D

Im there if your looking for extras :P

Advertisement