Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rashad + Macheda=Borefest?

Options
  • 19-04-2009 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Anyone else think that these two guys might spend alot of ring time avoiding each other?
    I hope to be very wrong but just think their styles may result in another boring non-fight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭danlen

i think they will be avoiding one another and that it definetely wont be an all out brawl. however i dont think that stops it from being an interesting fight. it depends on what your looking for: two skillful talented fighters trying to break each other down technically, or two brawlers slugging it out in an exciting fight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I am looking forward to it. I like watching Machida.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

As has been said I think it depends on what you are looking for....I don't mind watching Macida but really can't stand Evans and can't see him being entertaining enough to be a big draw as champion. Here's hoping his reign is a short one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Could very well be. Machida is interesting for me to watch and its to undefeated guys going up against each other, so that should be enough for me to enjoy it.. There is great potential for it to be a snoozer tho..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

The borefest on the 98 card is Edgar / Sherk

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

It does have that potential but I find Machida a very interesting fighter. People do how he fights and typically what his gameplan is so they crowd cant be as disappointed in him like they were with Silva this weekend.

Advertisement