Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time Psychology course

• 19-04-2009 11:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Does anyone know where you can do a partime psychology course in this country. I have Dip in Psychology of Criminal Behaviour from UCC and want to do a degree in Psychology.
    I am in full time employment so it has to be part time,
    Thanks
    NGA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 catussa

The only part-time course accredited by the PSI is the one in Dublin Business School www.dbs.ie.
    It is quiet pricy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭sunflower!

you could try the open university. I'm currently studying with them to get the conversion course in psychology you can do modules and work toward the degree or hdip. You would also get exemptions for courses you have already covered. you should consider them anyway I'm finding them really good and it's very handy if you only want something part time!:)

Advertisement