Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bed and breakfasts

Options
  • 19-04-2009 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hi ,can anyone recomend reasonably priced b&b in town centre,ie close to the hospital or train station ,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

close to the train station: st anthony's b&b on the Strandhill road. If you want the number just pm me.

There are a lot of b&bs near the hospital along ash lane west of the n16.

None of these are in the town centre. In fact there aren't any b&bs in the "town centre" as such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 scatt

many thanks,did try googling b&b s but yes only 1 sounded like it near town ,thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭rio-rose

been honest, i would say the hotels esp
    the tower( cant think of new name) which is right bang in the centre wouldn be far of a B&B price

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

There are alot on the Pearse Road. It's a looong road though, so depending on where you are it's about a 15/20 minute walk to the hospital from there. Or a cab would be about e5 (depending on traffic). There is also a local bus service that runs from the town to the hospital, it goes every 20 minutes or so.

Actually, ring the hospital, the information desk should have details on B&Bs close by. 071 91 71111

When my Mum was in Cork University Hospital, there was a B&B literally next door to the hospital that I stayed in. The last thing you need is to have to faff about trying to sort out travel if you or a loved one has to attend a hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 scatt

yes stayed in sligo city hotel .formely the tower nice enough and cheaper than b&b,bf in hosp at mo ,so less hassle 2 just stay over in sligo the odd night

• Advertisement
Advertisement