Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoped being gay

Options
  • 20-04-2009 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I've being thinking over the past week. I was thinking how would I come out to my parents? An I a freak? etc. So I've decided to stop being gay. I'm going to get married to a woman.I wouldn't love her but I would like her and we would have children and a normal life! I'm I better of to be gay? or pretend to be straight? When I was younger I was abused my my brother and I blame this for my gay thoughts!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Go get professional help, go and see a counsellor to deal with what happened with you as a child and then try figure out your sexuality.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You can't do that to her, it wouldn't be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

ecdl07 wrote: »
    I've being thinking over the past week. I was thinking how would I come out to my parents? An I a freak? etc. So I've decided to stop being gay. I'm going to get married to a woman.I wouldn't love her but I would like her and we would have children and a normal life! I'm I better of to be gay? or pretend to be straight? When I was younger I was abused my my brother and I blame this for my gay thoughts!

LOL!!! Talk about trying to get a reaction.

You go and get married to a man woman, stop being gay and join the The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and call yourself Jacob Zuma the second of Greece; while balancing a bowl of exotic fruit (Straight) on you head and whistling Dixie in a F sharp.

Pull the other one!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Troll tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement