Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Teams or Clubs in Balbriggan

Options
  • 20-04-2009 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any darts clubs in Balbriggan or men's pub teams (for my husband) that can be joined or just to play with?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

The White Hart and The Milestone have darts teams. I don't know of any others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

The Huntsman and the Man O War have 1 also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Michelle04

Thanks for that, do you know how you would get onto the teams or would it be that you would have to go down to the pub and talk to someone?

Also does anybody know when they would meet up in these pubs?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Item of use here might be
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=620

The Darts Forum on boards, lots of people around ireland chatting about darts

I personally playin the Rush Town Darts League which seems to have teams from Rush, Lusk Skerries and Balbriggan and Swords

its worth popping into the pubs around and just asking about the darts teams, i know the rushtown darts is normally on a friday night in the local pubs, the season just finished recently but still worth dropping into any of the local small pubs with boards up to ask if they have a team and when to come down to talk to the lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 liam180

hi,I am a 14 years old and i play alot of darts and was wondering is there any darts teams that i could join for my age.would perfer that is was in north dublin please,

thank you

• Advertisement
Advertisement