Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Listening to Music

Options
  • 20-04-2009 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

What do you use as your choice of player. I am thinking of investing in a top notch music playing system but I am woefully out of touch as to what I am looking for. Is the best players now whats known as a home cinema system. What is the best player and place to go in Limerick to get one?

TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

Id say your best bet is to call into one of those electrical stores like Clancys and tell them with you want they would be well up on what system yould suit you best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Would recommend Savins - they seem to be more in tune with things

Or www.richersounds.ie

Bought seperates years ago and never looked back - NAD amp and Mission speakers

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Richer Sounds have their own board here on boards.ie.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1105

They've been known to give great deals to boards.ie site members. Try posting your question there and see what they advise...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Future Sound & Vision at the top of Willian Street, have a good selection of high end customised seperate kits too. Most of the lads in there used to work in Savins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

If u want to invest in a brilliant brand look for IMF electronics. I have a pair and they are amazing, noticably better then modern stuff but they are quite expensive now i think. The old speakers are usually better quality imo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement