Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlers behaviour after shows?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Hyndsy85 wrote: »
    Let me try and summarise what's being complained about.

Cena performs on raw in USA on monday night. He catches a flight either monday night or tuesday morning over to ireland either way he doesnt arrive til tuesday midday. Probably has to put in some promotional work. Performs wed and thursday night. Heads to the airport thursday to fly on to somewhere else in europe more than likely doing another show that night. While at the airport fan(s) come up to him for an autograph/photo, he dose so but because he wasnt chatty with the fan(s) he is deemed an asshole.

Now if you cant see why it is wrong to think he's an asshole then there is just no getting through to you people

"Whaddya mean 'You people'?!"

robert-downey-jr-tropic-thunder.jpg

The rest of the post i kinda do agree with though.

I guess at airports are the only place that the wrestlers can run away or need to be somewhere. They have no "security" to hold back fans, and once they are there thats it, its not as if they can run and hide (assuming this if someone meets one inside at the boarding gates.)
    If i was in an airport waiting to catch a flight and i seen Cena, first thing i would do is see where he is going, then approach him, ask him for a photo and exchange a few pleasantries and walk away and leave him to his business, knowing he still has an hours wait or whatever ahead of him and go back to my seat and get on my twitter, bebo and update everyone to what happened me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

dancor wrote: »
    Shawn, My opinion on the matter has not changed :)

Don't care if it has. Just as long as you have a realistic idea of the opposition's point of view as opposed to "Well I think they should allow you to bug them at the hotel or the airport, and my opinion's right, so there!" attitude.

I'm all on for difference of opinion, however when legit reasons aren't taken into consideration by those who aren't in the boots of the other party, are ignored. Then i've no time for it. :)

"Whaddya mean 'You people'?!"

robert-downey-jr-tropic-thunder.jpg

snakes-on%2520-plane-1.jpg
    Excuse me?? Did he just say "you people??!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Jason93

IMO, if you don't want to go meet them at the hotels/airports - don't. Talking about how its wrong to do it to people on the internet isn't going to stop the 1000's of others who do it everyday.

Point is, they knew this would happen when they became famous. It takes approximately 1.5 seconds for a flash to go off in a camera, would it really kill them to take that much out of their "busy schedule" to wait and crack a smile or two? No, it wouldn't.

They don't have to do it but when somebody goes up to them knowing that their favourite wrestler is right infront of them and they say "No" and act like a complete cockhead, then yeah. Thats okay because you know, he has a busy schedule and just came from live television!, wait for the signing that won't happen, they're busy! :rolleyes:

Jason93 wrote: »
    IMO, if you don't want to go meet them at the hotels/airports - don't. Talking about how its wrong to do it to people on the internet isn't going to stop the 1000's of others who do it everyday.

Which is fair enough, only when it doesn't go their way, they go straight onto the internet or on the radio and bitch and whine about it.
    Point is, they knew this would happen when they became famous. It takes approximately 1.5 seconds for a flash to go off in a camera, would it really kill them to take that much out of their "busy schedule" to wait and crack a smile or two? No, it wouldn't.

Again, have you had such a busy schedule that you know this for sure?
    They don't have to do it but when somebody goes up to them knowing that their favourite wrestler is right infront of them and they say "No" and act like a complete cockhead, then yeah. Thats okay because you know, he has a busy schedule and just came from live television!, wait for the signing that won't happen, they're busy! :rolleyes:

If you act like a "complete cockhead", no that's not acceptable, but if you politely say "not now please", it should be respected.

They're heroes, not superheroes. Just too bad "1000s of others" can't differentiate between the two! :rolleyes:
    Thread has turned into a trainwreck, which can only end two ways, which it has done.
    double-facepalm.jpg
    lock.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement