Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German 1b Oral exam- any advice?

Options
  • 20-04-2009 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Basically it's all in the title. Any second or third year German students want to give me some golden nuggets of knowledge?? I've mine next week, little bit nervous. Last oral exam I did was for my Leaving Cert, two years ago :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

Just analyse the sheets that Sabine and the rest gave out and mark out key words and be able to talk to them.Also,I heard that there will be 2 examiners there so study and be confident.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 foireannj

yeah, i've got that too, nervous :s i'm hoping my good spoken german will let me wing it(and that they dont count the crap irish accent against me:p), we've been doing practices with Heidi, the one thing she did say was think about what you might say so you don't say something off the cuff and end up going down a route you have nothing prepared for(e.g. talking about music one of the guys said he liked opera and then had to remember the name of an example when she asked for it) and could end up just digging a hole for yourself...

Advertisement