Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 year anniversary

Options
  • 20-04-2009 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭

its me and my oh anniversary next thursday and i dunno what to get him, any ideas? i want it to be something special coz he has been really good to me for the past few months sinmce my dad died and i just want to show him how much i appreciate him, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

A watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Beer. Can't fail.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Thats a toughie! Maybe a weekend away? Obviously, it all depends on what you want to spend, but there's always loads of options, here and abroad.
    Eg saw this over on Bargain Alerts. Nice hotel too.

Latest Special Offers

-Fantastic Friday’s Continue at the McWilliam Park Hotel
    Dinner for 2, Overnight Accommodation & Full Irish Breakfast
    All for Only €99.00 per Couple

Available Friday 24th April & 1st May 2009 - Limited Rooms
    Call Reservations NOW 094 9378000
    http://www.mcwilliamparkhotel.ie/special_offer.asp

-or my personal favourite http://www.westportplazahotel.ie/contents/offers.jsp
    Midweek Madness
    2 Bed and Breakfast for 2 People

May fr 169 in TOTAL

June fr 189 in TOTAL

PLUS Free Bottle of Wine!

-Or A weekend/mid week break in Edinburgh (obviously depends too on passports, distance from the airport etc). eg Thurs 7th May- Sun 10th May Dub-Edinburgh on Ryanair, 101 euro (excluding taxes and charges, so add 20-60 depending on if you wnat to check in a bag).
    Using booking.com, hotels are about 80 pounds per night.

Advertisement