Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best and worst call centres

Options
  • 20-04-2009 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

I have to say I have found the FBD call centre to be pretty much the best one I have ever dealt with, staff are always helpful, cheery and efficient...

I find civil service and semi states pretty good to, PAYE helpline, ESB & Bord Gais

Private sector... Meteor are pretty good, if not a little slow, but always friendly

NTL has to be by far the worst, althouth there is probably a gazillion threads to that effect...

most calls involve the following:surly person answers your call after ten minutes waiting, transfered to another department mid sentance, next department dont know who you are ask for account details, then transfer you to another department who transfer you back to the original who then ask for your account details again, then you hang up and repeat process next day until you pay them what ever money they want just so ou dont have to call the centre again
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement