Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady in the Forum Office

Options
  • 20-04-2009 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Can any of you society people in particular tell me the name of the lady in the Forum office, Elizabeth something or other i think, i can't remember her name, and need to contact her via email.
    If anyone can help i would be very grateful.
    Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Colin1986

Hi Folks,
    Can any of you society people in particular tell me the name of the lady in the Forum office, Elizabeth something or other i think, i can't remember her name, and need to contact her via email.
    If anyone can help i would be very grateful.
    Thank you!

Liz Cronin

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭twentysomething

Thanks a mill! Is her email liz.cronin or elizabeth.cronin do you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Colin1986

Thanks a mill! Is her email liz.cronin or elizabeth.cronin do you know?

Eh not entirely sure, I think it's liz.cronin, but sure just try both!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I came bounding into this thread, ready to ban the OP, and any other poster who slandered Liz.:D

I'll wait until the OP replies to say the info is correct, then I'll lock the thread, since the issue has been resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭twentysomething

Thanks guys!
    I would never slander Liz, she's great!
    My email went bust, and can't find any of the stuff i had from her and the UCD website is next to useless for trying to track her down!
    Actually, anyone know where i would find a UCD directory, or do i just have to keep ringing switch as we pleb's aren't important enough to be allowed such info!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

email : Elizabeth.Cronin@ucd.ie
    ph: 716 3100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 bearded1

For future reference, the staff directory is a good place to start with this type of thing..
    https://jack.ucd.ie/pls/portal30/STAFFLIST.STAFFLIST_MENU.show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

bearded1 wrote: »
    For future reference, the staff directory is a good place to start with this type of thing..
    https://jack.ucd.ie/pls/portal30/STAFFLIST.STAFFLIST_MENU.show

Also to avoid the inevitable question: it only works on campus AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

mloc wrote: »
    Also to avoid the inevitable question: it only works on campus AFAIK.

nope works fine here from home, and the link for it is right at the top of the ucd homepage. Next to useless website indeed :p

Advertisement