Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st party venue...late notice!

Options
  • 20-04-2009 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

A freind of mine is turning 21 on Friday 1st May and had been trying to organise a party. However, she wound up getting sick and ended up in the hospital. So now she has nothing organised and some of her realitives have booked flights to come over expecting a party on the 1st may.

Can anyone recommend a good place in Dublin City Centre please?
    • 60-70 people
    • budget of around €250
    • has her own DJ
    • finger food (or if venue doesn't do food they will allow caterers to bring in platters)

Any help at this late stage would be great. I really want to help her!!

Cheers,
    Bootz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Try the Woolshed on Parnell Street, seen a 21st in the room upstairs when I was in there one night. Room not to big either, nice place and they do pitchers of cocktails! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Thanks....BUT...eh a couple of our mates are barred from there :o Stoopid drunkos!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

McTurcaills, Townsend St, reserving an area is free and you can get lovely big platters. Seen a good few 21st's there.

Howl at the Moon, Lower Mount Street http://www.capitalbars.com/venue_detail/40

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Thanks guys....went with the Woolie in the end. Such nice staff and we can use our own DJ!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

there is a pub in d4 called the shelbourne house they have a function room upstairs which would be ideal for that size of group. they would also give free finger food for a group that size give them a shout and go see it for yourself

• Advertisement
Advertisement