Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rules of Engagement Events: The Jebrovian Conflict day 2 at HRTA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Funny, we were thinking exactly the opposite!

Thats because your corrupt ruling regime has brainwashed you.
    Throw off the shackles of propaganda and strike back by joining the forces of democracy and capitalism !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Shiva wrote: »
    Thats because your corrupt ruling regime has brainwashed you.
    Throw off the shackles of propaganda and strike back by joining the forces of democracy and capitalism !

rofl :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Shiva wrote: »
    strike back by joining the forces of democracy and capitalism !

What he said, join us and we can show you the way of the pistol

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

TheDoc wrote: »
    What he said, join us and we can show you the way of the pistol

I'm already nearly there, I plugged Tony firing my AUG (henceforth referred to as Sally) one-handed last night.

I'm already nearly there, I plugged Tony firing my AUG (henceforth referred to as Sally) one-handed last night.

Tony doesn't count...he was probably too busy organising a completely disciplined and co-ordinated defence to worry bout your silly AUG

>:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

NATO forces have been spotted breaking their standard rules of engagement (firing in aggression rather than returning fire).

More to follow ...

Lies & propaganda being fabricated by the Jebrovian war machine.

Stinks of a vain & desperate attempt by Jebrovian commanders to gather sympathy and support for their bloody dictatorship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Especially after their open and flagrant attrocities, the Butcher of Smolek being the mere tip of a huge iceberg of JNA burtality rejected and unwanted by the common Jebrovian they claim to represent.

I wouldn't put it bast the barbarians to murder one of their own men in an attempt to frame NATO.

Pop in for a visit in a couple of weeks and we'll show you just how accurately the Butcher represents the common Jebrovian.

skynews.jpg

President Sarkozy today anounced he will withdraw his political support for both the US and British government forces engaged in the current Jebrovian Conflict. This decision comes on the back of reports that NATO forces have broken the rules of engagement by firing across the border at what Jebrovian officials maintain was a non-aggressive border patrol.

Over the past week there have been several incidents at the NATO encampment in Turkmenistan notably culimnating in several targetted missile strikes on NATO resources. The proximity of nations hostile to both NATO and Turkmenistan means that concrete evidence of Jebrovian involvement in the attacks awaits forensic analysis.

The French President said today "We are not in the habit of supporting what has been best described by my Russian counterpart as 19th century imperialism" when he addressed the UN security council.

Russia and Iran have again expressed their concern over the conflict pointing to it as yet more evidence of the Wests insatiable oil appetite being the root cause of much of the worlds conflict. The US has dismissed this as counter-propaganda by interested parties.

Associated Press.

(With thanks to AlternateID for the graphics.)

*all comments attributed to public figures are fictionalised.

NATO objectives updated and brief submitted to the faction commanders.

Troops, start your badgering :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Any one need a stay, for next wednesdays game, H.O.HW

NATO objectives updated and brief submitted to the faction commanders.

Troops, start your badgering :P

I smell blood....

Just a note, i have a Strobe light, i would like to try out for the next game, but i would need to know, is any one affected by photosensitive epilepsy.

Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

to be honest,best not to use that,peeps may think they are ok,but once you use it someone may have a fit,NOT SAFE. a fit can happen anytime,at any stage of life,just my two penny woreth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

hrta wrote: »
    Just a note, i have a Strobe light, i would like to try out for the next game, but i would need to know, is any one affected by photosensitive epilepsy.

Paul.

Doc might break into dance.

TheDoc wrote: »
    I smell blood....

Suppose we could clean the cell for you.

Wouldn't worry about it, it's pretty rare, most common in girls in their teens and I'd rather find out I have it standing in a comfy field than, say, driving.

Just thinking, It would add a bit of battle simulate explosions and fires.

The British Health and Safety Executive recommend that a net flash rate for a bank of strobe lights does not exceed 5 flashes per second, at which only 5% of photosensitive epileptics are at risk.

I can tune it down to a lower rate of 5 flashes per second, + i will only use one stobe, so that should lower the risk even more.

Paul seriously, nevermind fits, if I burst into dance, the lot of you will need alot of expensive therapy, and I'm yet to find soap strong enough to wash away bad memories.

Sound awesome though, I'm thinking Aliens already

• Advertisement

think of it this way,games have this warning,yat thats on a 32" or 42" tv,your gonna do it over a big field,3- second burst or not someone tryin to scope you is a big difrance to play a video game,its all around you,do you have someone to watch every player on the field,at night,how long before you reliese some is havin a fit?it also depends on how tired the person is,its all a factor to take into acount,just ask you ins company are they ok with it,if so grand,but i dont think thay will

Guy, Any sign of them photos.

Paul.

hrta wrote: »
    Guy, Any sign of them photos.

Paul.

yep in work. Nothing great in them but will post tomorrow evening.

deco nate wrote: »
    think of it this way,games have this warning,yat thats on a 32" or 42" tv,your gonna do it over a big field,3- second burst or not someone tryin to scope you is a big difrance to play a video game,its all around you,do you have someone to watch every player on the field,at night,how long before you reliese some is havin a fit?it also depends on how tired the person is,its all a factor to take into acount,just ask you ins company are they ok with it,if so grand,but i dont think thay will

I know were your coming from, but there is more risk running around in the dark, and every disco and bar in towns have them, every aircaft, and every emergency vehicle has them now adays, every day is a risk from the time you get out of bed, it's all do with lowering the risks of every day life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

coulnt agree with ya more paul we have them on aircraft and i am yet to see one of my passengers/students take a fit or a person on the ground looking at an aircraft at night havent seen a fit yet.

yea but in a nite club your tryin to pull:)on the field your lookin down the barrel of an airsoft gun tryin to shoot someone runin across a field,more intense on the brain,synapes runin haywire,plus iof it happened they can smack thier head off a rock ,wood or what ever,maybe a (real doc)on here can shed some light on it,by the by im not puttin it down,just want ya to know all risks involed

it's all down to the Oscillation and Hz of the stobe out put, and one stobe would not cover the whole field, and i was going to point is skyward and have a small reflector downward on to the field.

deco nate wrote: »
    yea but in a nite club your tryin to pull:)on the field your lookin down the barrel of an airsoft gun tryin to shoot someone runin across a field,more intense on the brain,synapes runin haywire,plus iof it happened they can smack thier head off a rock ,wood or what ever,maybe a (real doc)on here can shed some light on it,by the by im not puttin it down,just want ya to know all risks involed

I think sean would know more on this, but i would have the lights on too when in use, so it would be of a back light for effects.

yea maybe that can work,im didnt mean to put adowner on the hole thing,just pointin out the downfalls. :)
    dec

• Advertisement

There used a good bit in the UK and the US, on airsoft sites, and i have special effects gear, as in the stobe's i found them today doing a clean up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement