Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions needed!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 20-04-2009 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Peeps
    Looking for some advice on this one, guys can contribute based on their knowledge but girls I guess this is directed at ye
    What is your opinion on male grooming of his nether region? What do ladies like and what is a considered wired and not really hetro
    Hope I’m making sense.
    I trim fairly tightly and try and keep it as tidy as possible, r some ladies put off by this, my current g/f hasn’t commented and I have not asked her opinion…
    Just curious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Pooh-bah

Anything,in my opinion,is acceptable as long as I dont end up with hair in my teeth!I never expect guys to shave down there so that way if they have trimmed its a pleasent surprise!When its totally bald tho its looks a tad odd on guys I think..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Yeah.. I don't like it exceptionally short or bald. Bald just looks so wrong to me.

Medium-length is grand, to be honest I'm really, really not bothered either way.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Pooh-bah wrote: »
    as long as I dont end up with hair in my teeth!

That line says it all, she may go down more frequently too, but you know you have to return the favour also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

This forum isnt for asking the ladies advice on what why your pubes should be trimmed. Please read the charter!!!!!!!!!111!!!111111eleventy!!!!11111

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement