Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

access denied

Options
  • 20-04-2009 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hello
    when I log onto boards I get this message

DENIED!
    Oh snap, you don't have permission to access this page.
    If you're a genuine honest user who has stumbled across this, be not afraid. The admins are all loving, your sins are forgiven, go in peace.
    If, on the other hand, you're a nasty bot or spammer, go away, SHOO! Go on now, away with you!
    PS: Sorry China, you're blocked, too many spambots and unregulated hosting companies :(

how do I get my access back

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Are you saying you cannot access any forum on this site except the Help Desk?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Newgirl

when I try to access boards.ie on my work pc the one I used to set up my account I get that access denied message.

I was only able to access this forum using my 3g remote access.

has anyone an email address for boards that I could send my message to

thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

That's not a boards.ie error message, see if you can sent your details through the Contact Us page and we'll have another look at it here in the office.

Dav

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

That sounds like the anti-spam IP-blocking thing we were doing for a while.

Advertisement