Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer and/or Keyboard wanted - Balbriggan. Songs wrote with lots of gig experience!

Options
  • 20-04-2009 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

our band, Black and Blues, are looking for a singer. At the moment all of us seem to think a female singer would be better. The guitarist we have at the moment is doing our singing, but he wants to just focus on his guitar playing while providing backing vocals. We have lyrics and songs written as well as structures, but we really need ourselves a singer. Stuff we play is rock, funk and blues stuff all mashed in together. Influences include Zeppelin, Hendrix, Cream. We practice in Balbriggan, full amps and drum kit is in place already. guitarist is from Balbriggan, bassist is from Lusk and the drummer is from Dublin. If you can play keyboard, that would be a plus - we actually have a keyboard there as well but its old at this stage and some of the effects are well, a bit dated! (think its a 1994 yamaha keyboard)

A lot easier said than done i know!

We practice every Sunday or saturday, depending on whatever, and gig as much as we can without burning out. but its gotten to the stage that we really need to get a singer together!

So if anyone is interested, please message me. Female or male alike.

We are playing a gig in Fibbers this Saturday if anyone is interested!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭eddie.fandango

Africa wrote: »
    the drummer is from Dublin.

Ahem...are you sure about that? :P
    I'll do it, but I want 95% of the publishing rights, and the band will be re-branded as my backing band. Let's do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Oi!

this is actually a serious ad ya git, not something for you to spam!

Anyway - you cant sing OR play keyboard... or guitar for that matter :P

Advertisement