Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRISH KILLZONE 2 CLAN

Options
  • 20-04-2009 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I'm setting up an Irish Killzone 2 Clan, Its called "The Celtic Mafia". I only have a few friends on Killzone so im looking for members.

If you want to join send me a pm, post on this thread or send me a message on PSN with your: PSN username, Rank and Preferred Class.:D

P.S.If you have a clan and want a game, leave your clan name and ill get to you when i have the clan up and running.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

LOL ye sure join our clan, I will be playing more this weekend as I will be bored and when the new maps and ranks come out I will get more and more clan matches sorted when we get enough people so we can play a 8v8 possibly as most clan members are never online.

I haven't been in a clan game yet but that's only because you pick rubbish times :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I haven't been in a clan game yet but that's only because you pick rubbish times :P

Same here mate, they always organise them for really silly times like 8 or 9pm. :-P

Does anybody apart from me and wolf play about 1am?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Same here mate, they always organise them for really silly times like 8 or 9pm. :-P

Does anybody apart from me and wolf play about 1am?

Ohh thats the time to suits me best aswell lol as I usually do be in town before then. I don't really see many clan members online at that time most days. Wolf I will make you one of them people that can order clan matches etc (I forget the name lol) and you can try set up games when you like as I might not be online.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭acidburn51737

lol i agree... the best time for me is during morning to afternoon lol

Ohh thats the time to suits me best aswell lol as I usually do be in town before then. I don't really see many clan members online at that time most days. Wolf I will make you one of them people that can order clan matches etc (I forget the name lol) and you can try set up games when you like as I might not be online.

Why thank you. I'll see if i can get on tonight/tomorrow and try arrange something.

About 11-12 o'clock friday night suting anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Why thank you. I'll see if i can get on tonight/tomorrow and try arrange something.

About 11-12 o'clock friday night suting anyone?

Too early for me im afraid, dont get finished work 'til after 2am on fri/sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

why not join a well established proper clan..*cough cough* mostly lads from here
    currently running killzone 2 league with 27 players , Monday nights from 9
    grid on Wednesdays, and cod 4 2v2 on Thursdays, loads more over 80 active members so always members on practically 24/7 always someone to play with,
    active members can avail of clan discounts with gamesnash and extra money for their trade in's and player of the month wins a tenner cash voucher for gamesnash ! best and biggest Irish owned and run PS3 clan in teh country !

http://www.irish-networx.com/AK47/forum/index.php

Advertisement