Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool vs Arsenal Sky Sports 1 8:00 Tuesday 21st

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Is there anywhere to catch highlights of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Good god.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Great game.

Great result.

2 points dropped is great from our point of view.

Happy all round.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

that'll do arsenal,that'll do

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

That will do United. Level on points 2 games in hand. Im happy :D. What a game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

What a game. Unreal. Huge result for United should they capitalise tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

One point gained. Two points dropped!! All at the same time.

Utd are clear favourites alright, but i'm not giving up on Liverpool until it's impossible to win it. What an amazing tea,. What an amazing club!!

Who knows, maybe Pompey can cause a shock!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Great game with another great Liverpool performance. Laughable that we didn't win, but what can you do. Proud as punch with the effort and determination shown by this team week after week after week. And love the football they've played over the last six weeks. Roll on next season. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

There's a distinct possibility that was the best game I've ever seen..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Ah f**k :mad:

I chose studying over going to the pub to watch this!

4-4 full time????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

Thanks to all the posters who kept us informed of the goings on. Cant believe im stuck in hospital and missed it.

From reading the posts it seems to be aweel done to both sides for serving up a cracker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Unbelievable game. Would have taken a draw before the game so well pleased.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Great game ,

watched it on ....on .... dont ask live stream .com :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Holey moley, that's some result

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I'm happy with that.

Considering it was a very under strenght Arsenal side I'm extremely happy with that.

Now just to figure a way that Arshavin can play against MAN U in the Champs league.

LMAO at Gerrard nearly crying. :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Unearthly wrote: »
    Im in favour of gay marriages

and i want to marry Arshavin

quoted for future ref. :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Sweet jesus. I need a smoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

and this game shows why neither team will be winning a league title any time soon. hilarious stuff really, but my god the defending was shocking at times. 6 of those goals were gifts really.

patrickc wrote: »
    anyone know what the odds were on 4-4? or arshavin to score all 4?

well done gunners fantastic game

evens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Ahh well just hope crouch can do us a favour tomorrow night now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

We can still catch Chelsea imo, great great match, absolutely love Arshavin, that last goal was a Michael Thomas moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

what a fooking game. well done both teams. Take a bow tores and arshavin. Id also like to echo that im glad silvestre dose not play for us anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

51K0DCKQ4FL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Liverpool 4-4 Arshavin

I apologise wholeheartedly to all Pool fans for probably handing the title to United. Hopefully Arsenal can go one better at Old Trafford in the league and take all 3 points there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Highlights anyone? haha

and heres me doubting Arsenals resolve to try to win this match and they gave a performance like that

I do apologise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

A7X wrote: »
    Highlights anyone? haha

+1, of the 97 minute variety would be fantastic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I really can't take this anymore.. I will happily go back to 1-1 draws, defending resolutely and ultimately coming up short..

flanzer wrote: »

na mate

nothing would suprise me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Fair play to Liverpool on the come back. I feel terrible now that I kicked Benayoun and Arshavin off my fantasy team last week:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,430 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Really pissed off that I had to work instead of watching this but saw the last 5 mins and still enjoyed it immensly

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

The whole game was a pleasure to watch though heartbreaking at times. But to be honest been a Liverpool fan is like that and I would not change it for the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

and this game shows why neither team will be winning a league title any time soon. hilarious stuff really, but my god the defending was shocking at times. 6 of those goals were gifts really.

Ah yeah but to be fair Arsenal were missing 3 of their first choice back 5

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Ah yeah but to be fair Arsenal were missing 3 of their first choice back 5

At least someone spotted that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Probably one of the THE best games the premiership has ever seen.

Keystone cops defending by Gunners, it was like Silvestre was playing for Utd all over again :eek:

Arshavin, he must have been watching Ronaldo the last few weeks, starring in Jason Byrne's anonymous and then pops up with wonder goals ! Frightening to think what he might be like when he's involved in a game !

LOL @ Gerrard in the SKY box, someone give him back his ice-cream :pac:

• Advertisement

Jamie Redknapp's eyes are glazed over as if he was crying.

For this alone I am glad it worked out the way it did.

Why is Jamie Redknapp allowed be a pundit for any Arsenal gmae when he is so anti-Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

TCP/IP wrote: »
    The whole game was a pleasure to watch though heartbreaking at times. But to be honest been a Liverpool fan is like that and I would not change it for the world.

Amen to that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

Headshot wrote: »
    na mate

nothing would suprise me

I know....I was kinda referring to the match but then I thought of the other small matter maybe....who knows?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Absolutely gutted. Liverpool gave absolutely everything, i've never seen a team work so hard. We deserved better to be honest, but that's life. Players deserved their ovation at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Liverpool blew it big time one could say considering that Arsenal were missing Gallas, RVP, Clichy, Adebayor.

Never a better time to play the Gunners.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 319 ✭✭jamsieboy86

flanzer wrote: »

What this in aid of, a fan of cartoons are ya!! Whats this got to do with soccer??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Without a doubt, the most undesreved draw in the history of football. Even Aston Villa played better than Arsenal at Anfield. In no way did Arsenal even deserve a draw from this game. Anyone who claims this was a fair result should be brought off by the retard police for being, infact, a retard. Liverpool are superior to Arsenal in every aspect, bar a stadium.

I would like to restate, at this point, my calls for a facepalm smiley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Quazzie wrote: »
    Why is Jamie Redknapp allowed be a pundit for any Arsenal gmae when he is so anti-Arsenal.

So Arshavin can break his spirit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,430 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Without a doubt, the most undesreved draw in the history of football. Even Aston Villa played better than Arsenal at Anfield. In no way did Arsenal even deserve a draw from this game. Anyone who claims this was a fair result should be brought off by the retard police for being, infact, a retard. Liverpool are superior to Arsenal in every aspect, bar a stadium.

:rolleyes: Score a goal after going down in the 90th minute and still complain about not winning? Liverpool may have been superior, but they are the lucky ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

A little over the top..............

Great match, 2 points dropped for the pool but its not over yet. They are scoring for fun at the minute but defense is a shambles

and premiership titles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

A7X wrote: »
    Highlights anyone? haha

/lifts Pool jersey

gtfo Arsh :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

It doesn't matter how bad the other team are when you gift them goals and that's not how to win championships.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Quazzie wrote: »
    YYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4 goals for the new king of Anfield :D

Hope he works out better for you lot than the last Arsenal player to score 4 at Anfield.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement