Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a beer fridge

• 20-04-2009 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

a small drinks cooler that fits under a bar top. recently installed a home bar. i seen a few in argos but seemed pricey at around 130 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭auditek923

also looking for any pub/bar equipment

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Occasionally the fridges in Argos (Guinness, Bud, Stella etc.) are at a special price in some of their seasonal price-drop catalogue things.

A friend of mine bought one last year with about 30 Euro off IIRC.

It might well be worth checking them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

You missed an Aldi wine/beer fridge sale about 3 months ago. Got myself a nice wine fridge (12 bottles) for €80.
    If you're after proper bar equipment Id say keep an eye out in the national press for catering trade auctions which are held from time to time. No guarantee of bargains though as there's likely to be other bidders.
    Other than that Id say the Argos price might be your best bet, check their .co.uk site, most likely cheaper in newry and you can fill the car with beer to go into your new fridge while your there :D

Advertisement