Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to get garden swings set for young kids?

• 20-04-2009 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm in Dublin and before i go out and buy the first one that I see, hopefuly someone here may steer me in the right direction.

Regards.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭gandhi123

I work in Symths, So i know a bit about the swings we sell.

This is great value but is sold out everywhere... We're waiting to get them back in.

After that, this and this are probably the best sellers.

Or if ya really minted, try this. (save €300)

oh and " All wooden parts have been pressure treated to prevent insect and fungus attack "

Hope this helps.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭caspermccormack

Any idea when the metal one will be back in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Smyths will restock on a weekly basis in general but in my experience nobody will be able to tell you when an item is due for re-supply.

You can check availability via the website for your local branch.

fdevine wrote: »
    Smyths will restock on a weekly basis in general but in my experience nobody will be able to tell you when an item is due for re-supply.

You can check availability via the website for your local branch.

This is pretty much sums up what i was going to say. We usually don't know exact dates when stock is due back in except at Christmas.:o

Sorry, ya'll have to keep checking the website or alternatively i can tell you when i see them in work again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

have a a quick look in argos - there are a few cheap ones at the minute

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3673568/Trail/searchtext%3ESWINGS.htm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

Smyths in Newry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭caspermccormack

Not doing much with work at the minute so I'm messing around with the idea of builing somthing like this:
    Wooden_Playset_Project.pdf

Looks like a challenge to me:pac:

We don't sell slides by themselves (without the steps) but we do sell swings seat separately in Smyths . They come in Green,red and beige.

Good Luck with the project. Pm me if ya want to anything else about the swings:o

Advertisement