Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hells Kitchen....

Options
  • 20-04-2009 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭

Who is this Jodi guy who was thrown out last night.
    What has he been in or is he a footballer ????.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

holly1 wrote: »

He's an actor from the show Shameless on C4. He rolled the dice and left the show in order to pursue bigger things but as you can imagine, it didn't work out.:pac:

As for his sacking, he was a bit egotistical and had to go for the reasons MPW stated. However I can tolerate him more than Anthea and her tosser husband, Miss Dynamite and Eddie from Bottom.

Bruce to win, the man's a legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I had a look at it last night and my God it is complete ****e compared to the American version. That of course is my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭dave_29

holly1 wrote: »

That was Jody Latham AKA 'Lip' he had a kid with the daughter of Paddy McGuire a gangster in Shameless
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    He's an actor from the show Shameless on C4. He rolled the dice and left the show in order to pursue bigger things but as you can imagine, it didn't work out.:pac:

He was in something, couldnt av been memorable though :p thought he could probably do better than the rest that left in the prev season.

As for his sacking, he was a bit egotistical and had to go for the reasons MPW stated. However I can tolerate him more than Anthea and her tosser husband, Miss Dynamite and Eddie from Bottom.

Bruce to win, the man's a legend.

I like Ade Edmondson always a funny character as i caught the final 10m to see what kind of show it was, as they didnt have any one 10 days before the show as the shows costs were drastically reduced AFAIK.

Oh for fecks sake Anthea bloody Turner & her tosser husband, i sadly heard what she said at the end "a stiff willy has no conscience" :o

Thats the end of it for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Marcos expressions /shouting is hillarious and Linekers bird is easy on the eye .

A good reason not to watch it .......Anthea Turner & her husband.

On the other hand would love to see them get their ass's kicked and Abe or Bruce would be the men to do it .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I cant stand Princess Tippy Toes and her lap dog husband. I'm surprised given how much money that pair had lost in recent times that they aren't serving Snowflakes to the customers and getting them to sign release forms for one of the celeb magazines.

I used to like Abe but he's a right b1tch on this. I don't have any favourites yet so don't know who I'd like to see win.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

dave_29 wrote: »
    I like Ade Edmondson always a funny character as i caught the final 10m to see what kind of show it was, as they didnt have any one 10 days before the show as the shows costs were drastically reduced AFAIK.

Don't get me wrong he was great in Bottom, but he's a right whinger in this.
    deisemum wrote: »
    I cant stand Princess Tippy Toes and her lap dog husband. I'm surprised given how much money that pair had lost in recent times that they aren't serving Snowflakes to the customers and getting them to sign release forms for one of the celeb magazines.

:D
    I used to like Abe but he's a right b1tch on this. I don't have any favourites yet so don't know who I'd like to see win.

Exactly, he's a right moan on the show.

Advertisement