Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My weekly web comic - SPACE AVALANCHE

Options
  • 20-04-2009 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to this forum - just started a weekly webcomic and have been labouring down the usual avenues of promotion via facebook, blogs, etc.

A few people pointed me in the direction of these forums. I'm fairly new to comics and the community as a whole - hope I can make a few friends here!

Anyway, here's the strip:

If you like it - please share it!

http://www.spaceavalanche.com/

cheers
    Eoin
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I just read through all your strips and they're great :) I particularly liked the Matrix and Batman Begins strips.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Saw this posted over at creative ireland - really good so far, subject matter has a very Perry Bible Fellowship feel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 eoryan

ztoical wrote: »
    Saw this posted over at creative ireland - really good so far, subject matter has a very Perry Bible Fellowship feel.

Just bought his book today...! Nicholas Gurewitch is definitely a huge influence - I adore his work! So.. thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Nathanual

Keep up the great work... Love the Batman and Matrix, but have to say that the Monkey one is the best... very cool..

Stephen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭alnolan

Love it!

Al.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭KevinVonSpiel

Good stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 dmcloughney

haha great stuff. The matrix one is a classic, keep up the good work

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Patrick Brown

Very good - similar cynical humour to the best of Cyanide & Happiness.

I've started an article for you and one for Space Avalanche at the Irish Comics Wiki - feel free to write them up properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Rainbowrapids

Love it! Particularly the one about batman, great stuff!

Advertisement