Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALL StreetFighter4 Fans!

Options
  • 20-04-2009 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Roll up, roll up! All are welcome to participate in the StreetFighter 4 Tournaments being hosted on eSports.ie - Playstation 3 // XBox360. All welcome regardless of skill level and timetable is relatively flexible. The structure at the moment means that players will get to play at least 3 matches (and if you make it into the brackets, you live to fight at least 2 more!).

To register for eSports.ie click here. Hope to see a few familiar names signing up. Just comment in the relevant newspost (PS3 // XBox) with your PSN ID // Gamertag. Any questions / comments, let me know.

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Signed up for the xbox. Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

We need more people on PSN anyway, come on people sign up for the craic. Its a fun experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

PS3 up to 5 participants...XBox currently standing at 7. Get the names in people! :)

🤪

After a few technical difficulties which have pushed the start back by an hour or so, I am delighted to announce that the first eSports.ie StreetFighter 4 Knockout tournament (for both XBox and PS3) is LIVE LIVE LIVE!

XBox 360 Fixtures & Results

PS3 Fixtures & Results

A reminder to all; you do not have to play in the order specified and please read and understand the rules. Delighted to hear any comments, questions or (constructive) criticism...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Should be able to play most of tomorrow...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I'll be around all next week :)

Just had to get these nightshifts out of the way

No problem guys. Remember, there is a bit of wiggle room regarding fixtures (play as suits yourselves but at least one match per week). Also, you don't have to stick to the "Round 1", etc. That's more for neatness, presentation and clarity.

Thanks for the interest!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

pretty much this picture was my reaction

L31mr0d wrote: »
    lol

Next pane is Bison Psycho Crushing out of your screen.

On nights from tonight so prob wont be around for a couple of days.

• Advertisement

L31mr0d wrote: »

Quality stuff! :D

🤪

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Oh huho this is delicious!

Incidently Sabre0001 can you check what iceman's psn is because its not iceman. I tried contact the user called iceman over PSN but the replie was either in Japanese or Chinese so I don't thinks thats him!

Azza wrote: »
    Oh huho this is delicious!

Incidently Sabre0001 can you check what iceman's psn is because its not iceman. I tried contact the user called iceman over PSN but the replie was either in Japanese or Chinese so I don't thinks thats him!

Correct ID is 'icemankw' :)

🤪

Looks like the two brothers got a bit mixed up. Details for icemankw and Randombrian are now correct...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Sh!t sh!t sh!t put this off for so long, I missed the sign-up date! :(

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Sh!t sh!t sh!t put this off for so long, I missed the sign-up date! :(

We'll get you next time! Who knows, maybe you could feature in that comic strip :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Next time.

Though I would've lost to Cunny-Funt anyway (hey dude, I'm maining Abel now :P)

Balls I forgot about this. Tis the last week in my 2nd year of my course this week so I've loads of **** to get in this week. I've poohbear1234 on my friends list though so I reckon I should still be able to have our match sometime this week anyway.

Dreddybajs you're poohbear aint yea?

Nice to see some more names there on the list. A few I've never seen before.

lol Kiki yea never know yea could surprise me, I'm not really that good at the game, I'm a clumsy mofo most of the time. I seem to have lost my ability to play guile after a week of playing cammy lol.

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    Balls I forgot about this. Tis the last week in my 2nd year of my course this week so I've loads of **** to get in this week. I've poohbear1234 on my friends list though so I reckon I should still be able to have our match sometime this week anyway.

Pfft! Second Year is easy! :D Anyway, who needs edu-ma-cation when you can go pro :pac:

🤪

Not poohbear, I'm Dredzpower

• Advertisement

Oh ok dunno where I got that idea from, you on PSN?

I'm still pissed about replays. If this was 2df all the replays from all the fights could be linked to. :( Please god let the pc version have real replays!!!

Nope, Dredzpower on Xbox Live is me. :) Been meaning to play you for a while actually, you coming to the tourny on friday/saturday if you're on PS3?

Whats your email Sabre for emailing you scores etc

It doesnt have it on the esports page
    Additional Information:
    Both players must submit scores to a tournament admin after a match has been played via e-mail or IRC.
    When registering, players should include their gamertag in order to arrange matchups.
    IRC may also be used to arrange matchups - #eSports.ie on QuakeNet.

There are NO prizes on offer. Bragging rights, pride and fun are all that is at stake. Leave the flames behind, go out and enjoy the matches, meet people of varying skill levels, pick up some new tips and maybe some new practice partners (or friendly rivalries!).

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Nope, Dredzpower on Xbox Live is me. :) Been meaning to play you for a while actually, you coming to the tourny on friday/saturday if you're on PS3?

I'm on PS3 yeah, I've no idea what tourney your on about though. So I dunno. Deffo can't on friday thats for sure.

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Whats your email Sabre for emailing you scores etc

It doesnt have it on the esports page

mark.obeirne@esports.ie

Didn't get my e-mail before tournament start? Hmmm... You can also send them on to me via PM here or post in thread if you like.
    Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    I'm on PS3 yeah, I've no idea what tourney your on about though. So I dunno. Deffo can't on friday thats for sure.

This one I believe

🤪

I beat Desmondo2000 today in group 1, good games man :)

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    I beat Desmondo2000 today in group 1, good games man :)

Should have said to include scores :) Both match score, and round score within those matches. Thanks! (and congrats)

🤪

Oh, sorry, we thought we only had to play one match, guess we gotta play more? I actually can't remember how many we played overall.

Yeah...3 games , each game 5 rounds

• Advertisement

Yeah, whoops, gotta replay that then. :p

Advertisement