Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Model Agent

Options
  • 20-04-2009 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Is anybody else watching this on RTE2? Not too exciting so far. They're all so young!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Yeah- I hate how they have to turn all these Irish reality shows into being about the family and stuff. I think the model format works cos of the bitching between the girls and the cool photo shoots. Its not about what a lovely daughter Suzy is and how Mary is good to her granny!

Did they just say one of them was a page 3 model? :O

That Karrie Anne girl is very pretty and totally crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Thumpette wrote: »
    Yeah- I hate how they have to turn all these Irish reality shows into being about the family and stuff. I think the model format works cos of the bitching between the girls and the cool photo shoots. Its not about what a lovely daughter Suzy is and how Mary is good to her granny!

Did they just say one of them was a page 3 model? :O

I must have missed that! Lookin at all them skinny girls made me need some chocolate! The oldest is only 19! Ya, drop the family crap and stick to the shoots! Don't have living here in my rented house so I missed BNTM earlier...need my fix!

Edit...talk about being caked in make up too!

meh it was nothing special either! Ya cant beat Tyra!

Well that's that for week one! Not overly impressed but I'll reserve judgement for a week or 2 yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

didn't see it, worth watching next week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I don't think it was trying to be the Bitchness of ANTM (available on TV3). I liked it but then I don't find bitching very attractive.

Ellis seemed to be going just for girls between 16 and 20.

I suppose they don't want to totally copy ANTM or Model Behaviour (remember the channel 4 show).

Anyway it really isn't my type of show, but I thought the introductions where good.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I quite liked it actually. All of the girls chosen seemed really down to earth, and there were very few (if any?) D4 "roysh" accents. Whittling 12 down to 1 in the 5 remaining weeks will be tough though. They could have easily dragged it out over 11 weeks....

Wasn't crazy about the family stuff though. "Here is my family..." (and goes on to introduce all 47 of them!) --- Who cares? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Mr E wrote: »
    I quite liked it actually. All of the girls chosen seemed really down to earth, and there were very few (if any?) D4 "roysh" accents. Whittling 12 down to 1 in the 5 remaining weeks will be tough though. They could have easily dragged it out over 11 weeks....

There was at least one D4 "roysh" and I don't think she was that goodlooking.

watched it on the website. she picked 3 of girls I picked in my head! the girl with the short black hair ftw!

watched it on the website. she picked 3 of girls I picked in my head! the girl with the short black hair ftw!

I'm so clever I picked the winner! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement