Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much to rent a Granny Flat in Galway

Options
  • 20-04-2009 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭bethm

lovelyhome wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Should get something from 650 to around 700 euro know one that went for 625 in Salthill.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

:eek:

I sure hope they've come down in price. There are 2 beds going for that much these days... maybe not in salthill mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I think by checking www.daft.ie and http://www.advertiser.ie/galway/classifieds you'll find the going prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭cL0h

Xiney wrote: »
    :eek:

I sure hope they've come down in price. There are 2 beds going for that much these days... maybe not in salthill mind you.

Two bed apartments are much the same price as one bed apts in Galway as decent one bed apts are usually priced for couples.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

€700!!! That's a crazy price, I got one fully inflated for €50.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

You should get one around e400.They are chancers if they are asking for anything more.
    Remember that in the current economic climate you ,as a paying consumer, have the advantage.Bargain with them to get a lower price.

Advertisement