Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite WWE/WWF Entrance Music

2»

Comments

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Because it was bloody ancient, with such poor vocal style that he sounded like he was going to burst into tears if he didn't get a box of kleenex, stat!

I think a majority of people would agree that 'Slow Chemical' Is one of the best themes WWE have had in years (possibly ever).

As for ancient.. same could be said about the themes for Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels (who could really do with a re-vamp), Jericho, Matt, etc.

Regardless of whether you like Kane or not, it was a great theme song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

I think a majority of people would agree that 'Slow Chemical' Is one of the best themes WWE have had in years (possibly ever).

As for ancient.. same could be said about the themes for Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels (who could really do with a re-vamp), Jericho, Matt, etc.

Regardless of whether you like Kane or not, it was a great theme song.

I agree with you about the quality of slow chemical. However I strongly disagree about the rest.

as far as Im concerned, HHH, Taker, HBK, Y2J etc have perfect music. Their music COMPLETELY suits their character and more importantly is a massive part of their overall presentation.

Maybe Shawns character has come on from the "sexy boy" music, but that music is far too big a part of his character to change. It would be like axing sweet chin music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 TheLastBaron

True that.

The same could be said for Slow Chemical, though, it suited Kane down to the ground.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

True that.

The same could be said for Slow Chemical, though, it suited Kane down to the ground.

nah i dont think it was as big a part. The main melody is still present like...

i dunno, the song itself is good.. didnt like the lyrics and all in the context of kane. Didnt think it really suited him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Really warming to MVPs music, fits him perfectly.

I have a strange liking for the music of kungfunaki and khali............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Really warming to MVPs music, fits him perfectly.

I have a strange liking for the music of kungfunaki and khali............

Is it still the "1, 2, you hear the clock ticking"....?

Is it still the "1, 2, you hear the clock ticking"....?

Yep, well i think so, i always liked the tropicana i got the juice line. Brilliant

Yep, well i think so, i always liked the tropicana i got the juice line. Brilliant

Aw i love that music,

It was better in the days with the inflatable bouncy castle thing and the pyro i thought.

Unless he still does that too? :confused:

(havent seen SD! in agessss)

Aw i love that music,

It was better in the days with the inflatable bouncy castle thing and the pyro i thought.

Unless he still does that too? :confused:

(havent seen SD! in agessss)

No bouncy castle entrance anymore, they ditched it when he went through his losing streak. They also took his cool set for the mvp longe and replaced it with a dodgy looking brown couch.

I haven't heard it in a while but kendricks music was good, lately he hasn't had an entrance.

• Advertisement

No bouncy castle entrance anymore, they ditched it when he went through his losing streak. They also took his cool set for the mvp longe and replaced it with a dodgy looking brown couch.

I haven't heard it in a while but kendricks music was good, lately he hasn't had an entrance.

One of my favourite entrance music purely for the character, not because i love the band or anything is:

Anyone else feel it? :p

Anyone else feel it? :p

My eyes are open and i ce. Jo Mo is great, the slo mo entrance is cool. My Missus loves Jo Mo. She thinks he is great fun she says. I think its for other reasons.

Have to say some of the music the wwe have now is great. Santino's music is class too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Luke G

Kerry Von Erich
    Bret Hart (Original)
    Ultimate Warrior
    Rockers
    Rick Rude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Shawn Michaels- Sexy Boy
    X-Factor- Cant remember the name, think it was by uncle cracker
    Eddie Guerrero- Viva La Raza

And....... Dont hate me......

Benoits music....... Whatever by our lady peace i think......

Yeah 'Whatever' was a brilliant theme. Never cared too much for Benoit's other theme though (before 'Whatever'. It was called 'Rabid' i think).

X-Factor's theme was actually brilliant. It's a theme i still listen to this day (up til about a day ago it was my 'text message' tone). It's called What'chu Lookin' At?. Great theme.

I also liked Diesel's theme. The tune is brilliant!

Got Legends of WM few days ago and i will admit i never paid much, if any attention to Warriors music, But dam, i do like it! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Yeah 'Whatever' was a brilliant theme. Never cared too much for Benoit's other theme though (before 'Whatever'. It was called 'Rabid' i think).

X-Factor's theme was actually brilliant. It's a theme i still listen to this day (up til about a day ago it was my 'text message' tone). It's called What'chu Lookin' At?. Great theme.

I also liked Diesel's theme. The tune is brilliant!

I usually get hammered for anything Benoit related so cheers for that.....

Am i right in saying the x-factor one you have is the one that has the line "I've got everything i ever wanted, and i'm gona turn out right" ???

foxerv1 wrote: »
    I usually get hammered for anything Benoit related so cheers for that.....

Am i right in saying the x-factor one you have is the one that has the line "I've got everything i ever wanted, and i'm gona turn out right" ???

Close enough, Fantastic song altogether.

"Yo, you dealin' with the X-Factor
    I got everything I ever wanted and I'll never give that back
    Oh, I know you hate X-Factor but you ain't gotta look at me like,
    You ain't gotta look at me like that"

Brilliant song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Four Horsemen theme music.

I think the WCW Thunder theme music was good as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Can we include WCW themes? if so then Sting circa 97 and Goldberg

Aye I reckon so Krudler. I hadn't actually thought of it, I was just flicking through my iPod looking for the Ultimate Warrior theme music (which I don't think I have anymore :( ) and I found the WCW one.

• Advertisement

The Rockers theme music as well :)

Advertisement