Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Star Trek Fans

Options
  • 20-04-2009 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey All,

With the new Movie just 2 and a bit weeks away, I was thinking that it might be fun to attempt something.

I was looking on the Belltable and the Storm Cinema Websites and they were advertising that you can book a screen in with them.

What screen and how big and for how long and for how much I have to look into.....

But having only seen from Star Trek VI onwards on the big screen, I'd love to see the first five or at the very least-The Wrath of Khan in the cinema...

So basically, Im asking, who would be up for it.

Im quite prepared to do the leg work and investigate whether or not its possible-but i just think that it would be something cool to do...or at least attempt...

Sure give me your thoughts and suggestions please....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

interesting. I'd be up for that but I'm willing to wager it will be quite expensive to get the movies.

Advertisement