Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub to watch Man utd game Wed in Westport

• 20-04-2009 11:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,768 ✭✭✭✭

This is a bit of a long shot....Man Utd play on Wed night and are not on the traditional sky/setanta channels. I'll be in Westport and am looking for any pub that has foreign channels (like some in Dublin do).

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

a bit late now but the jester would have been a good bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,768 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

cheers for that anyway. ended up getting real lucky and happened to see Walsh's had it on, watched the game in there and the first half of yesterdays game before moving onto cobblers were i could actually see the screen.

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    ended up getting real lucky and happened to see Walsh's had it on

real lucky, i would hate to see what you would call getting unlucky :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,768 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Why whats wrong with it? Was a decent place, had a pool table, couple of big screens, dart board and pints were decent. The locals even had a few games of pool with us. Dead on spot imo

i wouldn't be too fond of it thats all. horses for courses and all that i suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Des Hynes

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    Why whats wrong with it? Was a decent place, had a pool table, couple of big screens, dart board and pints were decent. The locals even had a few games of pool with us. Dead on spot imo

agreed

Advertisement