Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD TV (32") for my Mammy!!

• 21-04-2009 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hey,

Need to get a 32" LCD - Any tips of best value around would be super. :)

Cheers

G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

after extensive research last christmas, I plumped for Amazon, they deliver to ROI now as long as item is <30Kg (I think), so I'd try there. Curry's also had some decent offers, Power City was grand, but the tv's can be a bit ****ty and they don't tell you the spec, but your mother is hardly likely to be using the ps3 on it, so it probably doesn't make a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

I bought my dad a Walker 32" HD Ready in Powercity for a few cent less than€330 a few weeks back. I was actually amazed at how good it is for the money. He just has standard Sky+ not HD going into it but picture and sound are ace. Walker were previously Black Diamond (Mitsubishi). It came with a free HDMI cable too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

i got a lg 32300 from richersounds.ie, they have a deal for boardsies it is on the buisness forum, 319 sterling + 15 euro delivery, (reduced from 499) i ordered on tuesday evening, the set was delivered @ 7am friday morning, i am based in rural co. limerick. a high end set, another planet from the walker it replaced, b.t.w. the walker was only 13 months old. it was fine in the stand, but ****e on the wall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    after extensive research last christmas, I plumped for Amazon, they deliver to ROI now as long as item is <30Kg (I think), so I'd try there. Curry's also had some decent offers, Power City was grand, but the tv's can be a bit ****ty and they don't tell you the spec, but your mother is hardly likely to be using the ps3 on it, so it probably doesn't make a difference.

Amazon have changed their delivery policy - but Tvs are still not delivered here. :(

Advertisement