Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics is sooo easy

Options
  • 21-04-2009 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,253 ✭✭✭✭

Honestly, I didn't do anything during Easter and our teacher gave us another mock today and it was a breeze. Getting points this easy should be illegal :D

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Liam O wrote: »
    Honestly, I didn't do anything during Easter and our teacher gave us another mock today and it was a breeze. Getting points this easy should be illegal :D

o_rly.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭postalservice

No It's not.:confused:

Yes its relatively easy to get a B. But A1s are hard to come by:(

I didnt count it in my LC (last year)...well it was my tied 6th best result.

Seriously.....dont count your chickens.
    Just keep on working and hope for an easy paper eg 2004 i think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

If you get a paper like the one in 2007 you wont be saying it's a breeze!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

my teacher is absolute rubbish. we still have a fair bit of the course left.
    there are 2 classes in my year, unstreamed as they are at different times, in the other class i think 2 or 3 people are doing ordinary, but in my class there is about 13 or 14 doing ordinary level. the woman can't teach, i just about managed to pass my mock thankfully, but there were a lot of ng's and f's in our class, while the other class all got b's and c's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I think it's ridiculously easy, we've been finished and revising for months

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Would you be able to do the whole course in a year? Sounds interesting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

yes you could do it in a year in my opinion, 2 of my friends picked it up, one of them at xmas of sixth year and is doing well in it!
    its a pretty easy subject if you have an interest in it and put in some effort!! the exam gives you great choice in fairness!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭postalservice

People never listen:mad:

Look i didnt want to mention it but
    A1s in maths, applied maths, physics, business, accounting for me.
    No A1 in economics.
    And half my college degree is economics so i obviously have the interest.
    IMHO Business is way easier.

Just trying to help btw. Dont leave it until the 3 day gap (or whatever you may have before hand) before you do the work.

Peace

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I don't care how easy or hard it is to get an A1 in! it's piss easy to get B and that's all I want anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

It's easy to get a B in but very hard to get an A1 in.

It's probably my favourite subject and if I don't get the A1 I'll be pissed. So interesting but yet so many people dislike it! (I suppose the LC course is a tad lame but nonetheless economics is probably going to end up being the most important science of the decade, unless they find a cure for global warming :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,253 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

People never listen:mad:

Look i didnt want to mention it but
    A1s in maths, applied maths, physics, business, accounting for me.
    No A1 in economics.
    And half my college degree is economics so i obviously have the interest.
    IMHO Business is way easier.

Just trying to help btw. Dont leave it until the 3 day gap (or whatever you may have before hand) before you do the work.

Peace

7 day gap :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Charles Haughey

In fairness, when I did the mock I got an A1 no bother; did well to get an A2 in the leaving though..an A1 is very hard to get.

Advertisement