Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EVENT 4/28/09 : UL A&M Soc's Lolita/Cosplay Picnic!

Options
  • 21-04-2009 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Ok folks here is the deal!

UL's very own A&M Society is throwing a picnic on Tuesday the 28th of April. As the title suggests there will be a dress code of summer dresses or lolita style for the ladies and for the gentlemen a nice shirt and pants (no denim!!!).

It's taking place on a beach just on UL campus at 2pm and we will also be chilling out later with a few anime movies in our screening theatre.

We will be serving our very own buns and bread etc baked from UL's finest maids icon_wink.gif
    As well as all the food there will be plenty of group activities and games and it should be a great way for those who attend to get to know some fellow anime lovers.

I will be updating a lot over the next day or too with bus times, directions and plenty more reasons to have a picnic before exam season comes along! icon_wink.gif

UPDATES:
    We are also hosting a baking competition so for the maids out there we want you to bring your own baked goods! Buns, muffins, little cakes WHATEVER! Bring whatever food you want. Sharing is caring but only the baked goods can enter the competition.

Also here is the page you will need to find out bustimes from Limerick to wherever it is and vice versa. (http://www.buseireann.ie/bubble.php?id=57)

We are still trying to work out a price (if any) to cover you for food,games and the movies but it will be no more than €5.
    Please tell all those you know that may be interested and we hope that all those attending will have a fantastic time!

This is also a strictly non-alcoholic event. Those in possession of any such beverages will be asked to leave.

Thank you so much for your time,
    Nockz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

Sorry where is UL and which university is it? I would be very interested in going and know a lot of people who would come too. Have to see about college work though.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Nockz wrote: »
    and for the gentlemen a nice shirt and pants

What? cant i wear like... my cloud costume? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

My bad >.<

Cosplay is totally acceptable! We encourage it! Come as Cloud man!

UL is the University of Limerick. Directions from Limerick will be made available shortly!

Also: Thanks for the sticky!

Advertisement