Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would like to say

Options
  • 21-04-2009 3:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭

Without labelling myself at all: I'm mad about this girl with whom I'm scoring and with whom I really hope to have soem kind of a relationship. She's the bomb, I fancy the arse off her, I hope to be her girlfriend. In terms of same sex relationships I've never had anything serious before, but I feel a serious urge to out myself on her behalf right now. This is all :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

This is just a wild guess but have you been drinking, by any chance? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Are you a detective? Yes I have indeed but it's a girl I've scored a few times, she's on her way over now I think. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Are you a detective? Yes I have indeed but it's a girl I've scored a few times, she's on her way over now I think. :D
    GTFO and have fun :D

Sounds good, have fun.

And I especially hope you enjoy reading this thread tomorrow when you're sober! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Sounds good, have fun.

And I especially hope you enjoy reading this thread tomorrow when you're sober! :P

Pfft you and your judging logging off now, nitey nite

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I agree. Without reading other posts.

LOL, I'm not judging at all, I just think that your decision to announce this very publicly to the good folks here at Boards might not seem so good with hindsight! :pac:

Goodnight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement