Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool vs Arsenal Sydney?

Options
  • 21-04-2009 4:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

I arrived in Sydney yesterday from Perth, does anyone know a good place I will be able to watch this match tonight in Sydney??? Is any Liverpool or Arsenal fans heading out for it???

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

Davexirl wrote: »
    I arrived in Sydney yesterday from Perth, does anyone know a good place I will be able to watch this match tonight in Sydney??? Is any Liverpool or Arsenal fans heading out for it???

Cheers

Ha Ha Ha you've answered your own question.......

Cheers on George St, will be choccer with Liverpool fans, door might not be open but give a knock and you shall gain access.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

cupthehand wrote: »
    Ha Ha Ha you've answered your own question.......

Cheers on George St, will be choccer with Liverpool fans, door might not be open but give a knock and you shall gain access.

hahaha brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

sorry guys, have to burst your bubble

I highly doubt any bars will be open at 5am for this

Cheers has a 24hr licence (same as a lot of bars) but that doesn't mean they will open for this.

I would ring ahead to save you staying/getting up at 5am to watch this

and cheers choccers for a league match at 5am ... I doubt that!

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Crest Hotel Kings Cross is a 24 hour and show all football games

Advertisement