Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT - Rory Bates

Options
  • 21-04-2009 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Can someone please give me directions for Rory Bates Clonmel. I have left messages on his phone and no one has gotten back to me. My appointment is this eve at 4. If anyone could tell me where abouts in Clonmel he is situated. Much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alana1919

Just joined this forum and see your post about rory bates, did u get to see him, i have been to him and he blew me away with the information he gave me, i have been to a lot of mediums and i have never been to anyone as good as him, friends of mine also have been to him even those who were sceptics they come out fascinated and stunned by the info he gave them. would love to know how u got on and what u thought of him, I watch a lot of john edward and to me john edward is top class and i think rory bates every bit as good.

Advertisement