Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enhance Shammy Help

• 21-04-2009 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Can anyone give me a lil help.
    I'm enhance and just off level 76 still wandering around in my epix from 70, I feel like 'im doing it wrong'

I know that more so now haste and attack power gear (leather or mail) is what I should be looking at with stamina etc, but there are v lil stuff apearing as rewards in quests that would make me drop my purples. Take e.g. of last night after wandering around questing for an hour or so all I got was a pl of greens the bonus were roughly the same as what I have currently but with less armor.

So anyone explain to me is it better sacrafice a lil bit of armor for a lil bit more on the item bonus stuff.

EDIT: Rattleloughi

Should I just stick with what I have sell all my quest rewards for cash and then purple up at 80?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Corinthian

I had the same thing on my enhancement shammy - I didn't find any quest rewards better than my Kara/ZA purples until I got to about lvl 77.

If you've decent gear from lvl 70, I wouldn't worry too much about upgrading until you hit 80. Then the stats you're looking for are mostly Agility, Hit Rating, AP and Int. Since the 2.9/3.0 changes to shammies, we're looking much more for hunter type stats, so mail items tend to be better than leather ones now (I know in the TBC days, it was common to see enhancement shammies in rogue gear, but that's much less so now).

Some crafted gear you can get straightoff when you hit 80 are the Icestriker's cloak, and the Giantmaim Legguards and Bracers (all from LW).
    So anyone explain to me is it better sacrafice a lil bit of armor for a lil bit more on the item bonus stuff.

Absolutely - I'd always pick gear with dps stats over armour / stamina (that being said, in my head I have a base amount of health I like to have, if I go under that I start to get a bit worried... :D ).

Advertisement