Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish poetry- higher

Options
  • 21-04-2009 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

hi guys, which poems do you think will come up this year?
    the filíocht ainmnithe are easy enough...:eek:.. but which dánta dualgais bhreise do you think will come up
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭blahblahblah.

the one thats a song...dont rember the name sorry:( and the aishling one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Doing honours myself, Dá mbFheidir Arís dÁr gCumann is highly tipped as well as An Mhaithir( I think).

Apparently the course changed 4 yrs ago and will next year or something and those two are the only ones not to come up so far.

As for Filíocht Ainmnithe, well I'd doubt that Bímse Buan ar Buairt Gach Ló will come up seeing as it was last year, but if it does, it usually comes up with Gealt.

On a side note, does anyone have any hot tips for Stair Na Gaeilge?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I'm not going to bother learning stair na gaeilge, didn't do it in the mocks and did grand. I do know bealoideas though so maybe that will come up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

I'm thinking, 'Jack' and 'Bimse buan...'

as well as 'An Mhathair' and 'Da mB'fheidir Aris...'

I know that 'Bimse..' came up last year, but poems have come up two years in a row before :)

Advertisement