Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Auto Exchange - Buy one car get one free???

Options
  • 21-04-2009 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey all,

Just got word there that Autoexchange are doing some sort of deal that if you buy a car from them you get one free... How exactly does this work as I can't see much information on their website?

Do they take trade in's? This sounds a bit too good to be true!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Thats because the free car will be a sh1t bucket more than likely that they took as a trade in from someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Elessar

As I recall, Dodge in the UK were doing a buy one get one free deal on a new car a while back. Another new/almost new model the exact same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭TwilightWillow

Isn't a free car better than no car!! Sure i might take a trip down there and see whats going on.

Might get some good deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Might get some good deal!

Just be sure and read all the T's & C's in the finance agreement, not much point paying for a **** bucket over 5 years

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

They will take cars in as trade-ins but sometimes they will not be good enough to sell on as they have a maximum age / minimum value of cars that they sell. Giving these cars away is just a handy way for them to get rid of them.

• Advertisement

I don't suppose I have to do finance with them? Couldn't I just pay them cash up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Terms and conditions from the Limerick post. I don't think you'll get much of a car, might not even have NCT or Tax, lol.

nct.jpg

Thanks for that. Might be worth taking a look anyway, the bf is a mechanic so he'll be able to have a look at the cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭darcy.jonny

its a complete farce , i bought a car from them and was told there isnt really and free cars just the odd 96 or 95 car insteed they give a discount on the price <<<<<<<<<<<<<< the same discount there going to trow at you to make the deal anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

how'd you get on with your Coupe Jonny? back together yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭darcy.jonny

yea cheers man , they fixed it up and to be honest after a lot of tempers flairing and the person who sold me the car (who may actually be the only decent person in the whole place ) was fixed up very well got the aa and hyundai to check out the car and got a thumbs up ... passed the nct today no issues what so ever .. so im going to hang onto it for a while but my god ild never go near that place for a new car again ...... crimnals ( apart from a sales lad called dave .......)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

We've already got a thread on this Johnny, please don't dig up every thread on Auto Exchange you can find.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement