Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky installer no show! will i have to pay again?

Options
  • 21-04-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

OK, Sky installer rang yesterday and said he would be here between half 8 and 11 this morning... typically he didnt show up, its 12:40 now and i have to go to the library and there wont be anyone at home.

Iv paid Sky for the install last week, seeing as the installer didnt show up between the hours he said he would will i have to pay another 50 bobs for the second call out assuming the lazy fecker does turn up at some point today to find an empty house?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Hogzy wrote: »
    OK, Sky installer rang yesterday and said he would be here between half 8 and 11 this morning... typically he didnt show up, its 12:40 now and i have to go to the library and there wont be anyone at home.

Iv paid Sky for the install last week, seeing as the installer didnt show up between the hours he said he would will i have to pay another 50 bobs for the second call out assuming the lazy fecker does turn up at some point today to find an empty house?

Get on the phone to sky straight away and explain the situation. You were told between 8 and 11. They should not charge you twice as it is their engineers fault that he's late.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Did you try calling the installer back or did they block their number. If blocked then good luck getting any kind of after sales service coz thats why they blocked it

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

Have a little....... Gaytience! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭up them Schteps

If you post more about it on boards, may be sky will see this and fix the problem. otherwise ringing them is probably the best option!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Ok, a little patience!!

If they were installing at a house before yours they could of ran into some complications thats delaying them.

Why dont you ring sky?? You wont have to pay again

• Advertisement
Advertisement