Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ding vs Liang

• 21-04-2009 12:53pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watching this live?

Great stuff, just gone 9-8 to Ding. It was 5-4 at the start of the session, Ding won two frames to make it 7-4 & he fell apart letting Liang take four in a row to make it 7-8.

Now Ding has put in a ton and an 80+, really exciting game, Liang is refusing very little. :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Missed this one, was dying to watch it, but was more dying to stay in bed :P Have a vested interest in Ding as I spotted him about 6 or 7 years ago and said he'd be great. I've him backed against Ronnie O Suillivan with a friend of mine. One of them will win it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

I was waiting on Ding for an accumulator, and when he went down 8-7 i also stuck 50 on at 5/2

Good stuff Ding, though I'd have to say Marco Fu looks good outside of the usual suspects

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pokeraladin

no way will ding or and player from the east will win it for another good few years, and after watching steven maguire today hed be a good choice to win it. and no peter ebdon doesnt count as a player from the east, not that it matters now.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

If Marco wins and Ding win, which both are very possible then they will meet in the quaters, so there is a high chance of one being in the semis - most likely to be against Maguire

I reckon

semis in top half of draw
    O Sullivan v Selby

semis in bottom half
    Maguire v Ding/Marco Fu

I'll go out on a limb - Selby v Marco Fu final

• Advertisement
Advertisement