Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Captureportraits.ie - Are they legit? *POSSIBLE SCAM*

Options
  • 21-04-2009 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

To cut a long story short, my mom and sister did a 'free' shoot with them. They were offered it at a Dublin fashion show in the RDS. So they agreed and went along in February to their studio. Once completed Capture Portrait offered them some photo packages. My mom paid 800euro for a collection of prints. They were to recieve them by April but as of now have not.

They refuse to answer the phone and have not responded to email. If anyone has experience with them please share.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Head down to the studio I guess!

Are they not answering the phone at all, not even for new business? They could be screening you, try calling with private number...

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭*Hank Scorpio*

Got it sorted. Lock pls.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement