Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could anyone suggest a recipe for this pasta dish?

• 21-04-2009 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was in an Italian restaurant in London last week and had this dish:
    Penne Pollo e Crema
    Chicken, pancetta bacon, roasted peppers, red onion and penne pasta, topped with parmesan, baked in the oven in a white wine and cream sauce

I would love to try and make it myself, but am pretty clueless when it comes to cooking, so wouldn't have a clue about what qauntities to use, never mind how to make a white wine and cream sauce!

I would love any recipe suggestions as it was absolutely yummy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I would fry red onion and garlic in a pan. Add chicken breast with panchetta (or smoked rashers if you can't get any) Meanwhile roast & skin red pepper. Heat cream & white wine in pan and add a good handful of parmesan. Put pepper, cooked pasta and other ingredients into dish and pour over the cream mixture. Sprinke some cheese on top also and grill for a while.

Café Bar Deli do a lovely chicken, pepper and parmesan tagetelli.

Roast the pepper - or blacken it under a grill. Then put into a bowl and cover tightly with clingfilm. Open up after about 10 mins and the skin should come off easily.

Advertisement